Skocz do zawartości
manfall1337

pokemod #1 Suspected Aimhack/bot

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Nick uzytkownika / admina na którego wplywa zgloszenie: MaJsteR෴ InfinityCore.pl
Jego SteamID: STEAM_1:1:168964006
Wyjasnienie: This guy has aimhack, im 100% sure of that, i have seen this type of hackers before on overwatch. this guys aim is not even on the enemies body when he shoots, as soon as he shoots his aim flicks perfectly onto enemies body, aimbot i call it, his 3 kills in round  11 explains it all watch carefully his kills in 1/4x speed, look how his aim flicks, his not even aiming at the enemie but still kills the enemie. I hope u guys understand this and ban him, i have analyzed this guy much, he calls himself admin what a disgrace...

Notice: You must WATCH the demo in 1/4x speed to se his aimbot!
Dowody: DEMO auto0-20180524-150950-1078242727-workshop_138747016_awp_minecraft_crash_go-_PL__InfinityCore.pl__PokeMod_-_Viridian__GEN3_.dem

Edytowane przez manfall1337

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi
Właściciel

Hello. He is an admin so I had to watch demos from previous days and it took me a while. I can't say for sure if he has cheats but he will stay under my control and I will watch him closely. I will let you know if anything will change. Thanks for help!

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi
16 godzin temu, Johnny napisał:

Hello. He is an admin so I had to watch demos from previous days and it took me a while. I can't say for sure if he has cheats but he will stay under my control and I will watch him closely. I will let you know if anything will change. Thanks for help!

Hi johnny, remember this, there is invcredible cheat providers out there that makes insane legit hacks, they are very hard to detect, what am saying is that i had a random guy in my friends list in steam, and that guy got overwatch banned because he used this kind of hack that he is using, only in slowmotion u can detect this kind of hacks, im just telling information, i dont know if u watched the demo in slow motion 1/4x speed, u clearly see his aim assist. I posted the demo so u dont nedded to dig around. Thank you 4 taking ur time!

Edytowane przez manfall1337

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi